Write about something that you believed as a child.

 Prompt: Write about something that you believed as a child.

Prompt Response: Something that I believed as a child was Santa Claus. I remember vividly that once winter break was over, we all got to talk about what presents we got at Christmas. Then, once I got the opportunity to talk about the gifts I got, Jamal told me Santa Claus wasn’t real. We were all in elementary school, so nobody knew the truth at the time. But since I respected Santa Claus, I defended his existence strongly. In the end, I was confidently wrong. 

Summary: In class, we did the Fences test.

Reflection: I realized that I should stop second guessing myself, as if I drift away from my certain answer and pick another option during testing, it could be the wrong one and lower my grade.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 3 Academic Goals

Judith Ortiz Cofer says, “The Island travels with you.” What part of your culture, family, or identity do you feel “travels” with you everywhere you go?

Now that we have finished reading Fences and you are completing your final project, reflect on your overall understanding of the play. Which character, conflict, or theme has stood out to you the most, and why? Explain how your project represents what you learned about the play.