Write about a fear you have overcome.

 Prompt: Write about a fear you have overcome.

Prompt Response: A fear that I have overcome is loneliness. I always felt this paranoia that once I graduate, all my friends will leave me. But thinking logically helps me maintain a stable mindset. I have been friends with them for 3-4 years, so our connection can't be broken that easily. To add, even if we all drift apart, it is normal. As we all grow and connect with like-minded people. There are a lot of people in the world for me to be friends with anyway, so I'd rather not get emotional over it. 

Summary: In class, we wrote 2 paragraphs explaining our mask design. 

Reflection: By writing 2 paragraphs, it made me reflect on how to organize and detail my thought process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 3 Academic Goals

Judith Ortiz Cofer says, “The Island travels with you.” What part of your culture, family, or identity do you feel “travels” with you everywhere you go?

Now that we have finished reading Fences and you are completing your final project, reflect on your overall understanding of the play. Which character, conflict, or theme has stood out to you the most, and why? Explain how your project represents what you learned about the play.