With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

Prompt: With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

Prompt Response: My experience with Multicultural Lit has been very insightful. It helped me see different perspectives from people in different places and their hardships. Something challenging is that I struggle with answering difficult, deep questions. As I know the answer, I just can't write it well into my responses. I will need to improve this moving forward by giving clarity and being precise.

Summary: In class, we were assigned to do cultural identity masks.

Reflection: I referenced my culture by drawing Día de los Muertos makeup on my mask.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 3 Academic Goals

Prompt: Write about an experience when someone assumed something about you because of a stereotype. What was the situation, and what did you do?

If someone tried to understand you using only your race, what important things would that person miss? Describe at least three other parts of your cultural identity that help make you who you are.