Describe a time when you felt completely lost.

 Prompt: Describe a time when you felt completely lost.

Prompt Response: When I was in junior year, I took AP Lang. It seemed exciting at first, but it was a very difficult class, all because of the teaching. Even worse, the teacher admitted herself that she was quite the rambler. So, whenever she spoke, it sounded gibberish to me. I had to keep enduring, despite feeling behind in the class. In the end, by staying after school and asking questions, I was graced with a common B. 

Summary: Today in class, we learned about gender roles in our culture. 

Reflection: In my culture, women do the cooking and cleaning, meanwhile men go to work. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 3 Academic Goals

Judith Ortiz Cofer says, “The Island travels with you.” What part of your culture, family, or identity do you feel “travels” with you everywhere you go?

Now that we have finished reading Fences and you are completing your final project, reflect on your overall understanding of the play. Which character, conflict, or theme has stood out to you the most, and why? Explain how your project represents what you learned about the play.