Describe a time when you felt completely lost.

 Prompt: Describe a time when you felt completely lost.

Prompt Response: When I was in junior year, I took AP Lang. It seemed exciting at first, but it was a very difficult class, all because of the teaching. Even worse, the teacher admitted herself that she was quite the rambler. So, whenever she spoke, it sounded gibberish to me. I had to keep enduring, despite feeling behind in the class. In the end, by staying after school and asking questions, I was graced with a common B. 

Summary: Today in class, we learned about gender roles in our culture. 

Reflection: In my culture, women do the cooking and cleaning, meanwhile men go to work. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 3 Academic Goals

Prompt: Write about an experience when someone assumed something about you because of a stereotype. What was the situation, and what did you do?

If someone tried to understand you using only your race, what important things would that person miss? Describe at least three other parts of your cultural identity that help make you who you are.