Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.
Prompt: Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.
Prompt Response: I have adapted to the demands of this course over the past week. As I make sure to bring my supplies and pay attention in class. As for my strength, I like to get involved, since I have been immersed in the lessons, I ask a lot of questions. I hope to understand the world around me, because I like community in my life. I enjoy the company of anyone. As for a challenge, I struggle with answering. For example, when we watched a video about Rachel Dolezal, there were 2 sides, people who supported her into the community, and people who were against here in their community. It is confusing for me, because since I am not a part of the black community, clearly I have no say. I support the black community, but which one is it? To share culture because there are those who like it? Or keep it for the sake of avoiding cultural appropriation?
Summary: Today in class, we wrote poems that validated what we believed in ourselves to have.
Reflection: I wrote how I am always present for people that I care about.
Comments
Post a Comment